Clients can avail from us an excellent range of Hank Dyeing Machine. The offered machine is manufactured using supreme grade components with the help of cutting-edge technology by our skilled team of professionals. Provided machine is used for dyeing rayon, cotton, woolen, acrylic at working temperature of upto 125oC and working pressure of upto 2.5kg/km2 and is highly demanded in textile and garment industries. To meet the extensive needs of the clients, we offer this Hank Dyeing Machine as per application requirements of the clients at affordable price.
- The high pressure injector pump injects the dyes when the cabinet is pressurized,
- A/c drive (Inverter) for liquor circulation pump for less power consumption and for stepless speed control.
- Semi-Automation with temperature programmers controls
- Automatic heating & Cooling as per data feeded in programmer.
- Pneumatic fill, overflow, drain, heating & cooling valves.
- Full Automation with pc-based controller.
- Continuous level teansmitter
- Automatic drain
- Controlling heading & cooling phase
- Continuous washing.
- Operator calling signals at the cycle end and unities failure alarm.
- Controls all electro-pneumatic Valves.
- Controls level & temperature Probes.
- Controls chemical preparation tank & dosing pump.
- Operator safety inter locks.
- Operator warnings.
- Adjustable Hank Racks/removable for half or variable loading with constant Liquor ratio.
- High temperature drain.
- Double fill and drain.
LOW LIQUOR RATIO STEAM & POWER CONSUMPTION:-
- Automatic airpad pressurization operator at 0.4 bar static pressure, which is obtained by a compressed air in the area above the liquor and this act as an expansion chamber for the incrase of liquor volume during temperature rise or addition of dyes and chemicals and occupies approximate ld 20%-25% of internal volume.
- Due to the fitment of steam coil at the bottom of the chamber eliminates the flooded liquor to the top of the chamber as compared with the traditional cabinets. Hence, the only flooded volumes are the Hank Racks, Impellor and center partition.
- The airpad operation acts as an insulation, hence there is low heat dispersion,Thus saves engergy and steam.
- Total elimination of external piping and heat exchanger by use of center partition for full width liquor circulation as compared to traditional cabinets.
- Liquor ratio varies from as low as 05-6:1 for Malai Dori(polyester blend) 9-10:1 for mercerized cotton and 12:14-1 for Acrylics.
Low Investment And Running Costs:-
TheHDMW /HDD requires very low initial investment as compared to H.T.H.P package dyeing which requires high working height ceeling, electric overhead cranes etc and does not requir hank to cone and then cones to hank binding, thus saving high labour and machinery costs.
Multiple Dteing Option:-
The HDMW/HHD gives you option of dyeing all type of yarns in hank form including Wool, Micro Polyester yarn, HB Acrylics, Cotton, Polyester, Polyester blends & Malai Dori etc.
(a) Safety Valve.
(b) Rapture Disc.
(c) Pressure switch with electric valve.
(d) High Pressure/Temperature alarm.
(e) Auto steam cut valve
(f) Vacuum Relief Valve.